- Elevation: 6850 ft
- Subpeaks: None
- Prominence: ? ft
- Lat/Long: N 47.? W 123.?
- Glaciers: none
- Difficulty: Rock climb
- Best Months for Climbing: July-September
- Year First Climbed: 1923
- First Successful Climbers: Lionel Chute
- Custom Correct: Buckhorn Wilderness
- Green Trails: Tyler Peak(#136)
- USGS 7.5 Minute: Mount Deception
- Acme map
Guidebook Corrections and Updates
- Route 1, Grade I, Class 3 via the top of the South Chute and the South Face.
- Route 2, Grade I, Class 3 via North Side.