- Elevation: 6900 ft
- Subpeaks: None
- Prominence: ? ft
- Lat/Long: N 47.? W 123.?
- Glaciers: none
- Difficulty: Rock climb
- Best Months for Climbing: June-September
- Year First Climbed: 1968
- First Successful Climbers: Arnold Bloomer, Glenn Kelsey, Robert Latz, Keith Spencer
- Custom Correct: Buckhorn Wilderness
- Green Trails: Tyler Peak(#136)
- USGS 7.5 Minute: Mount Townsend, Mount Deception
- Acme map
Guidebook Corrections and Updates
- Route 1, Grade II, Class 4 via Boulder Shelter and the Boulder Ridge-Alphabet Ridge saddle.