Mt. Anderson and Eel Glacier
Photo by Long Bach Nguyen
- Elevation: 7321 ft
- Subpeaks: Echo Rock (7033 ft), Anderson's Thumb (ca. 6850 ft)
- Prominence: 721ft
- Lat/Long: N 47.72114 W 123.3315
- Glaciers: Anderson, Eel, Hanging
- Difficulty: Basic Snow/Rock Climb
- Best Months for Climbing: June, July, August, September
- Year First Climbed: 1920
- First Successful Climbers: Fairman B. Lee and party of thirteen Mountaineers from Hayden
- Custom Correct: The Brothers - Mt Anderson
- Green Trails: Mt Steel (#167)
- USGS 7.5 Minute: Mt Steel
- Acme map
Guidebook Corrections and Updates
- Route 1, Grade I, Class 3 via Flypaper or Hayden Pass
- Route 2, Grade I, Class 2 via S ridge
- Route 3, Grade I, Class 2 via NE Ridge
- Route 4, Grade I, Class 3 via S Ridge
- Route 5, Grade I, Class 3 via SW Face
Linsley Glacier, Echo Rock, Anderson's Thumb, Anderson Glacier Photo by John Scurlock.
Anderson's Thumb, Echo Rock, Flypaper Pass, Mt. Anderson. Photo by Kevin Koski.
Mount Anderson, from ENE. Photo by Greg Thies.