Mt. Olympus, Blue Glacier.
Photo by John Scurlock Overview
- Elevation: 7969 ft (West Peak, highest summit in Olympic Range)
- Subpeaks: Middle Peak (7929 ft), East Peak (7762 ft), Panic Peak (6809 ft)
- Prominence: 7829 ft
- Lat/Long: N 47.80122 W 123.71078
- Glaciers: Blue, Hoh, Humes, Jeffers, Hubert, White, Black
- Difficulty: Basic Snow/Ice Climb
- Best Months for Climbing: June, July, August, September
- Year First Climbed (recognized): 1907
- First (recognized) Successful Climbers: L.A. Nelson and party
- Custom Correct Mt Olympus map
- Green Trails: Mt Olympus #134, Mt Tom #133
- USGS 7.5Minute: Mount Olympus, Mount Tom
- Acme map
Routes - West Peak
Routes - Middle Peak
- Route 1, Grade II, Class 3, via Snow Dome w/variations
- Route 2, Grade II, Class 3, via Humes Glacier over Middle Peak
- Route 3, Grade II, Class 5.4, West Ridge
Routes - East Peak
- Route 1, Grade II, Class 3, West side via Crystal Pass
- Route 2, Grade II, Class 3, via East Peak approach
- Route 3, Grade II, Class 4, via Blue Glacier icefall
Guidebook Corrections and Updates
- Route 1, Grade II, Class 3, SW side
- Route 2, Grade II, Class 3, SE side via Glacier Pass
| Glacier Pass. Photo by Greg Thies.
|| Hoh Glacier. Photo by Long Bach Nguyen.
|| East & Middle Peaks. Upper Blue Glacier Photo by Long Bach Nguyen.|
| Snow Dome from Panic Peak. Photo by Kevin Koski.
|| West Peak Summit Block. Photo by John Myers.
|| Blue Glacier. Photo by John Myers.|
| Mt. Olympus. Photo by John Scurlock.
|| Snow Dome. Photo by Kevin Koski.
|| Mt. Olympus, Blue Glacier, 1954. |